Sponsorship, exhibition and advertising opportunities
Clean Energy Week 2014 provides you with a powerful sales, marketing and communication platform to help your business reach key players in the industry and leverage new business.
By becoming a sponsor and/or exhibitor at Clean Energy Week 2014, you will ensure your brand is recognised across the sector to the people that count.
Clean Energy Week 2014 is a must-do investment in the growth of your business, allowing your business to:
- showcase your profile and products
- strengthen your brand with industry investors
- find new business or launch new products
- target potential clients and generate investor attention
- network with industry and government
- gain latest market insight
- decipher the local, state and federal government regulatory framework
- develop international contacts
When you support Clean Energy Week, you are supporting the development of the Australian industry, as all revenue is invested back into the not-for-profit work of the Clean Energy Council on behalf of its members and the broader industry.
Sponsorship opportunities and exhibition space are limited. Book now to secure your place.
There are a range of sponsorship opportunities throughout Clean Energy Week 2014 to suit the budget and marketing goals of your organisation. Our team will work with you to customise a sponsorship package that delivers the best results.
- Major Partner
- Supporting Partner
- Gala Dinner and Clean Energy Council Industry Awards Partner
- ATRAA Dinner and Clean Energy Council Solar Design and Installation Awards Partner
- Professional Development Day Drinks Sponsor
- Exhibition Lounge Sponsor
- Conference Bags Sponsor
- Delegate Handbook Sponsor
- Lanyard Sponsor (Exhibition and Conference)
- Cap Partner
- CO2 Emissions Offset Partner
- Masseurs Partner
- Conference Pens Partner
- Note Pad Sponsor
- Session Sponsorship
- Display stand (at CBD conference)
Commit to sponsorship early to maximise the value of your sponsorship package and ensure your brand is visible throughout Clean Energy Week's extensive marketing campaign.
The Clean Energy Week exhibition is Australia's largest renewable energy trade fair staged across just under 10,000m squared of floor space and representing more than 100 companies from the renewable energy and energy efficiency industry.
Exhibitor packages vary according to the size of prominence of the exhibition space as well as the amount of pre-event marketing support and number of delegate tickets and social events included.
The packages for 2014 are:
- Premier Exhibitor
- Platinum Exhibitor
- Gold Exhibitor
- Silver Exhibitor
- Standard Exhibitor
There is also the opportunity to advertise both in print and online to maximise your reach to not only Clean Energy Week delegates but also members of the Clean Energy Council's extensive marketing database.
Advertising opportunities include:
Print ads targeting delegates
Limited full page and half-page colour advertisement opportunities are available in the delegate handbook. Advertising will provide an excellent opportunity to promote your company, support your brand and maintain a high profile among industry leaders during the event. The handbook is a key ongoing resource supplied to delegates at the commencement of the conference.
Advertisers will need to supply material in accordance with the specification sheet provided.
(Please note: exhibitors automatically receive some promotion in the delegate handbook but additional advertising is available.)
Web ads targeting delegates and email marketing subscribers
Take advantage of the event website to promote your company.
Limited opportunities exist for spot ads to be featured in a prominent position on the:
- Clean Energy Week website
- Clean Energy Week weekly marketing e-newsletter
- Clean Energy Week daily e-newsletter (sent during Clean Energy Week)
Exhibition and Sponsorship Manager
Telephone: 03 9929 4131