2013 Clean Energy Council Awards
The Clean Energy Council Awards are hosted as part of Clean Energy Week.
The awards include technical award categories for small-scale solar and awards for business community engagement, media, as well as innovation and research.
Clean Energy Council Industry Awards
- Community Engagement
Clean Energy Council Solar Design and Installation Awards
- Grid-connect solar PV power system design and installation - under 15kW
- Grid-connect solar PV power system design and installation - 15kW to 100 kW
- Grid-connect solar PV power system design and installation - over 100kW
- Solar PV power system design and installation for stand-alone/grid-connect battery back-up
- Solar hot water/heat pump design and installation
All categories celebrate excellence and leadership in the Australian clean energy industry.
- Be presented with an award at the Clean Energy Week Gala dinner in Brisbane, Wednesday 24 July or the ATRAA dinner, Friday 26 July
- Attract coverage on the Clean Energy Council website, post event publicity and promotional material
- Earn the right to promote themselves as Clean Energy Council 2013 Award Winners
Deadline extended - Entries close Friday 24 May.